Pfft. I should really be posting about my WIP Wednesday work and I would if I had actually done any WIP'ping. Alas I've been a bit slack this last week. Paralysed by a to do list which seems to go on indefinitely and includes scintillating items like
- get on top of laundry & ironing
- defrost freezer
- online shop
- clean Ruby's boots (COVERED in paint)
- Write about a million emails/letter/thank you notes to those who probably feel I either don't give a shit or think I'm exceptionally ungrateful
- finally get round to clearing my email inbox (I'm standing at 7000 emails I need to sort through, that's 3 and a half years in the making, thankyou Ruby)
- package 10 ebay sold items
- list a big pile of stuff to ebay
-sort through an ENORMOUS box of my dads photos that's occupying practically one side of our bedroom, can't seem to face this one, tried to make it a joyful reliving of memories. Failed.
- Sort out and paint one of the bedrooms
- Sort my bloody kitchen cupboards, they are infuriating me.
- Sort out the T-shirts for me and my sisters to run in.
- Make sure I have all my childminding paperwork written up for Tuesday.
Oh it goes on and is indefinably complicated with a host of other things I actually want to do in between fitting in the running training and putting little people back to the bed from which they came because they are supposed to be asleep.
However I have filed about 2fts worth of random papers. That makes me feel a bit better. And I DID set up my justgiving page SO SPONSOR ME!
I think quite alot of the flat, desultory, stuck evenings are due to a combination of things. I'm worn out by all the running, it's a lottery whether I get a decent nights sleep. The odds are 1 in 10 - not good, it's miserable and cold outside and I always seem to feel the chill, thermals or no. I'm having really good, fun, lovely days with the kids and then by the evening I'm so done in I just hit a wall. I hate to be a January bore but I seem to have an exceptional propensity for it and well, it's always nice to be good at something.
Does anyone else have amazingly DULL jobs to keep them busy in the evenings and a total LACK of Energy? I seriously blame the weather, I'm eating well, moving my body and spending time with really lovely people at the moment - I think I need one of those SAD lights.
Or my dad. Yes, that would cheer me up.